Are you tired of seeing your vehicle in the same color and respraying it costs high?
Get your vehicle through a car wrapping process that ensures protection and offers a completely different look.
Car wrapping, also known as vehicle vinyl wrap, is the process of completely or partially covering your car with a vinyl graphic or decal over the vehicle’s original paint. The process is done to bring a new form to the car, changing how its exterior looks. The wrap is 100% removable, so one can remove it if needed.
Process of Car Wrapping
Car wrapping process must be carried out by the professionals in this field to ensure accuracy. Any mishandling can make the entire look unpleasant. The process is usually broken down into five steps which are elaborated under:
- Graphic Designing
The process begins with creating the graphics you want on your vehicle. It can be a simple wrap without any illustrations on it, or you can pool in creative designs to go on the car. Some businesses use their automobile as a marketing tool by wrapping them with the brand logo and other essential information about the company. The marketing strategy of automobile wrapping is a way to create brand awareness and lead generation.
- Printing & Production
Once the design is finalised, it is applied to high-quality large vinyl film sheets. Cast vinyl is used in the procedure and not calendared vinyl to ensure long-lasting results. The sheet is later protected with a gloss or matte coating (as per the customer’s choice) to seal the printed graphics.
- Vehicle Preparation
Before installing the wrap on the vehicle, it is mandatory to clean it off from any dust, debris, or wax. A piece of clean cloth to remove any contamination from every corner of the vehicle that is supposed to meet the vinyl wrap must be cleaned. It is recommended to deeply cleanse the car by washing and drying it before applying the wrap.
- Wrap Application
An expert at wrapping vehicles is the best choice to ensure flawlessness. The person doing the job carries a tool to eliminate bubbles forming during the activity.
- Post-Wrap Details
Any final details are given after the car wrap to give it a perfect look before it hits the road. Any minor errors are eliminated, and any extra points are taken care of.
Different Types of Car Wrapping
- Clear: The clear vinyl wrap is done to protect the vehicle’s paint, keeping it in its original condition.
- Colored: The coloured vinyl wraps are the most common type. They vary the colour of the car fully or partially.
- Textures: These wraps offer a textured look through paintwork like matte or gloss.
- Advertising: Some wraps are customised with the brand logo or images, which are done to market the company. The advertising wraps are a marketing tool.
Advantages of Car Wrapping
- The vehicles are completely revamped through car wrapping, changing colour, texture, and a vibrant look.
- Respraying vehicles is costly; hence, car wrapping is an ideal way to get your vehicles a new look at an affordable price.
- The paintwork is protected through vinyl car wrapping, treated with a UV and scratch-protective coating. Protection from scratches, sun rays, and any wear and tear are guaranteed through vinyl wrapping.
- If you have a business, car wrapping is ideal for advertising your brand.
- To not affect the vehicles’ originality, car wrapping is the ideal source as they are 100% removable.
- There are limitless options for you to get the wrap customised.
Disadvantages of Car Wrapping
- Professional help is required in wrapping a vehicle. In the case of badly-fitted wrap, the car starts to look terrible.
- If the wraps are wrongly applied, there is a chance of moisturiser being collected under the vinyl. Rust spots start appearing on the paintwork, damaging the original body.
- Cheap wrapping does not last long and will start to come off quickly. The colour, too, might fade away, or the patches begin to appear on the wrap due to low-quality wraps.
- The resale value is majorly affected if the wrap doesn’t come off fully. It usually happens when wraps of a lower quality are installed on the car body.
The pricing of car wrapping in Australia varies from size to size and the customization choices. The cost of vinyl wrapping ranges from $2,800 to $4,200, depending on the size of the automobile.
Why Choose Car Wrapping?
Car wrapping is the most practical and affordable solution for giving the car a complete now glow and vibrant look. Vehicles are revamping through car wrap significantly in Australia, and several companies are engaged in this business.
For businesses, it is a great way to spread awareness about a brand by moving vehicles around the city. The vehicle advertisement allows many people to learn about the business’s activity or any other initiative they have taken.
The cost of the process is lower, and its significant advantages cannot be taken for granted.
Give your vehicle a new look today through car wrapping and sell your vehicles for instant cash for cars in Canberra if the vehicle engages you with frequent road troubles.